Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone…

33 degrees - 12:49 pm - blue sky scattered with white transparent clouds…

I cannot believe that November is already half over!  I just realized that there are only 9 days until Thanksgiving, 39 days until Christmas and 50 days until Jack’s third birthday!  Where has the time gone? 

I have barely started my Christmas shopping.  Still trying to get all the Thanksgiving Day plans in order.  Trying to make sure everything is marked on the calendar… holiday parties, ballet performances, school concerts, etc…  I really need to start thinking about what to do for Jack’s third birthday party before that sneaks up on me as well.  And we are supposed to have a crazy winter this year…?  I really need to get on the ball!

The wind is already bitter cold and the snow is supposed to be back by Thursday.  This is all just a reminder that winter, along with the holiday season, are knocking at our door and telling me to hurry up!

the view this morning of the snow capped mountains

Time is a brisk wind, for each hour it brings something new… but who can understand and measure its sharp breath, its mystery and its deign?  ~  Paracelsus