Saturday, October 15, 2011

Feedback…

52 degrees - 12:06 pm - clear blue sky and sunny...
 
We are constantly being told how gorgeous our place is but how crazy we are for living so far out… in a forest… and off-grid!

Yes, we know we are crazy, and yes we do have our down days, but we truly love it out here.

I also love hearing feedback from those of you who read and follow my blog.  Here is a comment that I recently received and wanted to share it - it made me smile.  It's nice to know that there are people out there who truly get what we are trying to do.

“I realize you lose some of the conveniences but you are so lucky to be able to live a life style that will enlighten your children about what living is really about and instill values in their daily lives.  AWESOME.” ~ Anonymous

Thank you, and keep the comments coming!