Monday, September 21, 2015

Selfie Scavenger Hunt...

8:04 pm - 51 degrees - scattered clouds...

The kids and I went on a mom and me beach campout for the weekend with our Girl Scout troop.  One of the activities we did was a selfie scavenger hunt, and it was tons of fun!

I created a list of 52 items that were either on the way to the beach or somewhere around the beach.  The time limit was from Friday morning to Saturday evening.  Everyone was given a scavenger hunt list and we ran around town taking selfies with as many items on the list as we could – I must say, some of the teams, got pretty creative with their selfies.


Sunday morning all the selfie photos were totaled up and prizes were handed out.  The kids and I got 48 of the 52 items – not too bad, we came in third place and now I have a bunch of cute photos as a reminder of our fun weekend!