Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sponge Water Bombs...

10:35 am - 55 degrees - raining...

I’m getting ready for summer even though looking out the windows today it’s just another cold rainy day.  Summer is on its way and should be here any day now... the weatherman said so!

When I think of summer, I think of two things:  BBQ’s and water fights!  So when I found these sponge water bombs on Pinterest I just had to make them!
 
 

Step 1 – Cut all sponges into fourths length-wise.

Step 2 – Stack 2 layers of 4 sponges.  Tie fishing line around sponges as tightly as possible.

Step 3 - Soak.  Squish.  Throw.  Play.  It’s that easy!
 
Sponge Water Bombs + Buckets of Water = Summer Fun for Kids!
 
Even cleanup is easy.  Just stuff them in a mesh bad and hand them out to dry.  And if by chance they get dirty, just wash them in the washing machine and hang them out to dry.