Friday, March 1, 2013

It’s Cookie Time...

8:41 am - 46 degrees - still raining (3.46 inches of rain in the past 24 hours)...

Sorry for my lack of posts lately, I’ve been really busy and then I got sick (strep throat – yuck!).  No I haven’t been busy on the house; I’ve been busy dealing with Girl Scout Cookies. 

My dad was a Boy Scout, and then he was a Boy Scout leader while my brother was in Boy Scouts.  Now my brother is a Boy Scout leader while his sons are in Scouts.  So I figured what the heck, this is something fun that Caitlyn and I can do together - I can be a Girl Scout leader while Caitlyn is in Girl Scouts.  So I started my own troop with eleven girls from Caitlyn’s school.  So far we are all having a blast.  Although I must say that there is A LOT of work that goes into being a troop leader, especially around Girl Scout Cookie time!  So this is what Caitlyn and I have been busy doing...selling Girl Scout Cookies.
 
We had to bring two rigs to pick up all the Girl Scout Cookies.
Never knew I could fit 74 cases of cookies in my rig before!
The other rig had another 37 cases in it, that's a lot of cookies!