Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Crafts For Kids – Snow Painting...

32 degrees - 4:13 pm - cloudy...

The flurry of snowflakes has temporarily stopped so I took full advantage and got to do something that I have wanted to try out for a while now... Snow Painting!  And the cooped up kiddos loved it!



I can’t claim this as my own idea but I can tell you that if you aren’t apart of Pinterest then you really need to get on there!  It is a great resource to get a TON of good ideas, like this one.  (Don’t know what Pinterest is?  Click Here)

What You Need:
- plastic squeeze bottles (spray bottles would probably work also)
- water
- liquid food coloring
- snow
- excited kids


All you have to do is fill the bottles with water and add some food coloring until you get the desired color you want, then take them outside and let the fun begin.