12:42 pm - 23 degrees - overcast, strong winds...
Are resolutions the same as a to-do-list? I don’t really know but I work really well when I have a list. Anyways... here are a few small reminders I am aiming to keep in mind for the new year!
1. Believe that anything is possible.
2. Choose a narrow path. The sooner you pinpoint exactly what you want to achieve in your live, what you want your legacy to be, the sooner it will happen for you. Don’t choose the well beaten path; create your own. Dare to be different and aim for the moon.
3. Break a bad habit.
4. Work hard(er). Start each day with goals. Set your goals high and higher... your limits are only those you believe to be true.
5. Purge the unnecessary and decrease clutter.
6. Embrace change. If life were consistent and without ups and downs, it would be boring, bleak and monotone. We’re here to dodge bullets, get back up when we’re kicked down and make decisions for ourselves. It’s all about building your character. Never fear change, it could be exactly what you need.
7. Never allow waiting to become a habit. Live your dreams and take risks. Life is happening now.
8. Eat more real food.
9. Try to grow more food.
10. Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live. But never forget you don’t have a body, you have a soul. Your exterior will never define your interior.
11. Exercise daily even when it sounds like a terrible idea.
12. Its okay to eat cereal for dinner. You only live once...
13. Make time for creativity.
14. Be loyal. In love, friendships, and most importantly with your family. Stay true to your word.
15. Hug the ones I love more.
16. Find the best in others.
17. Show others the best in me.
18. Own your mistakes. The only way to learn is to make mistakes. The only way to learn from mistakes is to own them.
19. A lot can happen in a year.
20. You’ll never be as young as you are right now.